Annual Return Filing with ACRA
For every Singapore company, filing the annual return with ACRA is a mandatory requirement under Companies Act. You need to prepare a set of documents including minutes, AGM agenda and file the Annual Return. Our Fees for preparation of AGM and Annual Return filing is S$300 per year.
Why Clients Prefer Using Our Services for Annual Return Filing?
We have a team of highly experienced and award-winning professionals that takes care of various aspects of your compliance requirements.
- Our company secretary prepares agenda of AGM, attendance sheet, minutes of AGM and shorter notice for AGM.
- The professional will also prepare the board resolutions for all directors to get the financial report of the company approved.
- We file Annual Return to ACRA using the website BizFile+.
- The payment of Annual Return filing fee is also made by our professional to ACRA.
- Our expert will send the copy of the official receipt for filing Annual Return (received from ACRA) to the director of the company.
What are the ACRA’s requirements for filing Annual Returns?
Every Singapore incorporated company must file its Annual Returns with ACRA within 30 days of its Annual General Meeting. Documents such as name and registered number of the company, particulars of officers, registered address, the summary of share capital, Financial statements and so on must be included in the Annual Returns of a Singapore company.
When to hold AGM and file Annual Return?
As per the Singapore Companies Act, Cap 50, every Singapore incorporated company must hold their Annual General Meeting in every calendar year. The gap between AGMs should not be more than 15 months. However, the AGM of the newly incorporated company can be held within 18 months from the date of incorporation. The financial statements of the company are presented at the AGM for the approval of shareholders.
What Entails in an Annual Return?
An Annual Return Singapore is an electronic filing made to ACRA within one month of its AGM. It is a statutory obligation for all companies under the Section 197 of the Companies Act.
An Annual Return must include below-stated information.
- Name and registration number (UEN) of the company
- Principal business activities of the company
- Registered address
- Type of the company
- Particulars of company officers (directors, shareholders, company secretaries, managers)
- Summary of paid-up capital and shares
- Particulars of Registered Charges
- Dates of Annual General Meeting and Annual Return
- Financial statements (PDF or XBRL), whichever is needed.
What does Return Period mean?
It is the period that immediately begins after the date on which last return was made.
What does made-up date mean?
The made-up date is the date at which information incorporated in an annual return must be compiled in a correct manner.
The made-up date usually coincides with the date of:
- Company’s incorporation, and
- Made-up date of the previous annual return
Our Fee Structure
|Preparation of Annual general meeting and annual return filling||S$300||Per Year|