Singapore Corporate Secretarial Services
Have you incorporated a new company in Singapore? Then, you are in need of a company secretary who will take care of your all corporate secretarial services. Our fee is $499 for one year. However, if you have not yet registered your business, you can enjoy FREE Secretarial Services for First Year by availing our Incorporation Package.
Singapore Company Secretary
According to Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Cap 50, every Singapore incorporated company must appoint a local corporate secretary to handle its compliance issues. A resident of Singapore who is having a fair knowledge of the Companies Act can be appointed as company secretary of a Singapore private limited company.
Benefits of Hiring Our Company Secretarial Services:
- Our company secretaries are residents of Singapore.
- The highly experienced, knowledgeable and skilled professionals of our firm keep themselves abreast of the changes in the regulations of ACRA & IRAS to deliver compliant-friendly services to the clients.
- Years of hands-on experience enables us to satisfy the demands of our clients.
- As a nominee company secretary, we are committed to taking care of your all compliance matters in an effective way.
- Our secretarial service is FREE for first one year if you buy our incorporation package.
Scope of Our Corporate Secretary Services
Maintenance of Statutory Registers
All changes must be properly established and maintained in the statutory register.
- Appointment and resignations of officers such as directors, secretaries, CEO, and auditors.
- Issuing and transferring of shares among shareholders.
- Details of company debentures are tracked.
- Filing signed board resolutions and minutes of AGM or other General Meetings.
Filing and Updating ACRA about the Changes in Statutory Books
- Filing of Annual Reports before due date
- Appointment and resignation of any officer
- New proposed company name for approval and filing
- Any amendment to Memorandum and Articles of Association
Arranging and Holding Board Meetings
- Preparing meeting agenda with Chief Executive Officer or Chairman
- Formulating Director’s Circular Resolutions
- Maintaining Minute books after attending meetings and taking minutes
- Certifying the minute’s copies
- Provide legal advice on Singapore Companies Act
Annual General Meetings Preparation
- Collect financial reports and circulate to shareholders
- Preparation of meeting agenda
- Attending meeting and taking minutes
- Ensure that right legal procedure is being followed
Maintain a General Relation with Shareholder
- Monitor movements on registered members of the company and maintain a general relation with the shareholders
- Make sure that company seal has been protected and properly used.
Sending Alert & Reminders
- Send alerts and reminders about the deadlines for filing and other compliance issues of ACRA.